Podiatry services for residents of Short Hills, NJ are devoted to the study, diagnosis, prevention, and medical and surgical treatment of disorders of the foot, ankle, and lower extremity.
- Sprains or soft tissue tears in the ankle or foot
- Fractures of toes, foot, or ankle
- Problems with gait or walking
- Discomfort with foot or ankle
- Arch problems or flatfoot
- Athletes foot
- Foot or ankle pain
- Complications related to medical conditions such as diabetes and arthritis
- Diseases of the skin or nail: cracked heels, ingrown toenails, neuromas, toenail fungus, warts, and other fungal conditions
Bergen Medical Sports & Spine Specializes in Podiatry Services to Residents of Short Hills, NJ. New Jersey's Premier Podiatry Service. Same-Day Appointments Available.